• JordanaHeney Illustration October 2013 - current
• Operating a small business that sells designs, prints, and original artwork.
• Caters to clients commissioning illustrations and designs.
• Working with both private businesses and larger scale volunteer programs
• Frameworth – October 2017 - 2019
• Design layouts for physical objects and elevating pieces to be framed.
• Providing ideas and recommendations based of a clients vision.
• Developing and sustaining a business relationship with clients.
Curator/ Product Manager
• 4Cats Art Studio (The Beaches. Toronto ON.) – 2013 - 2017
• 4Cats Art Studio (Oakville ON.) – April 2011- 2013
• Working as a team and individually to instruct art classes and groups
• Developing curriculum and projects for 12 week sessions
• Studio upkeep
• Paragon, Issue I. – September 2015 - current• Commission work for 24 pages of full colour illustrations in collaboration with the
author and another illustrator.
• Student (identity available upon request) January 2015 - current
• Providing one-on-one instruction in drawing skills and application
• Beach Guild of Fine Art Spring Show – May 2015
• Designing and printing publications
• Organizing members artwork and responsibilities
• Managing a portion of the costs related to the show
SKILLS & TRAINING
• Trained in Adobe Creative Suite
• Trained in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Trained in acrylic, gouache, watercolour, ink, charcoal, and pastel
• Mixed media combinations
• Conscientious and well organized
• Works well in groups and alone
• Flexible in stressful situations
• Enthusiastic and open minded
• Focused and good attention to detail